Understanding the Interim Term (One-Week Term)
Each year, at the end of the Spring Term and the beginning of the Summer Term, the College runs a one-week "Interim Term". Students can complete up to 3 credits in just one short week.
How It Works?
- Classes run from 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. (Monday through Saturday) during the identified "Interim" week.
- There is a set morning break (15 minutes) and an afternoon break (15 minutes).
- There is a 30-minute lunch period provided daily.
- Students cannot be late for class or miss any class. Attendance is mandatory daily--NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Students MUST pay their tuition by noon on the first day of classes. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
- Pell Grant does NOT cover Interim classes. Classes must be paid by cash or credit card.
I'm Interested. How Do I Find these Classes within the Online Schedule?
- When you view the online schedule course lookup, Select "Term 3" classes to view. That will pull up all one-week course options.
- Enroll and pay early. Space in one-week classes is very limited.
See your Academic Advisor or visit the SPACE Center for additional questions.