Free ACCUPLACER Boot Camp Online.
Sponsored by Mometrix Academy. Mometrix "is a free public service of ...The World’s Most Comprehensive Test Preparation Company™.
After each level of successful completion of a developmental course, you can opt to retake the ACCUPLACER test. Before doing so, take the online Boot Camp to better prepare you for the test. Students are also (of course) encouraged to take the Boot Camp prior to taking the ACCUPLACER the first time.
Eligibility to Retake ACCUPLACER (if you are taking a Developmental Class):
1. Must have placed in a Developmental Course (a course under level 100). Example: MTH090, MTH098, ENG092, ENG093, etc...
2. Cannot be currently enrolled in a developmental course. Must TEST between (NOT DURING) semesters only. Example: At the end or very beginning of spring term, summer term or fall term. Look for semester gaps and get tested before enrolling.
3. Cannot switch out of a developmental class mid-stream.
4. Cannot switch out of developmental class after the drop and add period has lapsed.
5. Must pay any and all testing fees, if applicable.
6. Students are only eligible for one retest following the Boot Camp during any given semester.
How to Complete the Boot Camp:
Complete Part I & Part II. Spend a full week (7 days) viewing all tutorials under each area, or within your specific area of weakness, and complete the Part II practice activities below.
Part I: Click below for the Math, English and Reading VIDEO Tutorials. View Each then Move to Part II.
Math Tutorials English Tutorials Reading Tutorials
Part II: Practice the ACCUPLACER Skills in Math, English and Reading
Click here for Pre-Algebra Practice
Click here for Algebra Practice
Click here for Reading Practice
Click here for Writing Skills Practice
Click here for eWrite Practice for Essay Writing
ACCUPLACER Study Guide & Practice Test -Click Here!
Accuplacer Test Schedule