Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
A comprehensive evaluation report by a rehabilitation counselor, speech-language pathologist, orthopedic specialist, and/or neuropsychologist (or other specialist as appropriate), including:
* Assessment of cognitive abilities, including processing speed and memory
* Analysis of educational achievement skills and limitations (reading comprehension, written language, spelling, and mathematical abilities)
* Defined levels of functioning and limitations in all affected areas (communications, vision, hearing, mobility, psychological, seizures, etc.)
* Current treatment and medication
* Current letter/report (post-rehabilitation and within 1 year), dated and signed
Note: High School IEP, 504 Plan, and/or a letter from a physician or other professional will not be sufficient to document a learning disability.