Welcome to the Virtual Advising Center
Follow These Steps to Schedule an Appointment (Scroll down to view all options):
1. If you are a new student, click on the New Student Advisement
button and schedule an appointment with a New Student Advisor
2. If you are a returning student or a transfer student, click on the Virtual Advising
button. Once on the Virtual Advising
page, locate your MAJOR
and select any advisor of your choosing.
3. When you make an appointment, the scheduled Advisor
will call you
on the day and time you schedule your appointment.
us immediately (by reporting a Missed Advising Appointment
below) if your advisor does not call you at your scheduled time. Appointments should never be missed (and could likely be due to a technical glitch with the scheduling software), so it is important that we help you if facing such a situation. Remember, always report any missed appointments.
5. If you just have a question, click on the "Ask an Advising Question
" below. Responses are typically provided on the same day you submit.
6. If you need to speak with a Counselor or you are in need of ADA Support Services
, click on the "Virtual Counselor
7. If you need to cancel an appointment and reschedule, cancel via the notification sent to you.