Interested in Joining the eCollege Faculty? We would love to have you.
Attributes We are Looking for:
Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working on a computer and learning new things
Must have a healthy attitude about embracing technology
Must be available over the weekend for student questions (online)
Must be a strong writer and communicator
Must be able to adhere to set eCollege rules related to the eCollege experience
Must be able to follow a set eCollege curriculum formulated by eCollege instructors within your discipline
Must be able to communicate with students in a timely manner (online)
Must be able to establish presence and a professional and friendly tone online
- Must enjoy the online classroom approach
- Must be available for online training
- Must enjoy virtual environments and engaging with students online
- Must have a Masters degree from an accredited higher education institution
- Must have 18 graduate hours in your teaching discipline (i.e., Business Administration, Biology, English, Psychology, History, Mathematics, English, etc...). Courses must be pure discipline courses, not hybrid courses. Example: Microbiology (approved). Teaching of Microbiology to secondary student (not an approved course). This course would be considered a hybrid course (both biology and education). Thus, it is not a pure discipline course. Not sure, if you qualify, we will be happy to pre-assess your credentials (transcripts) for you. Contact us.
- Must be a current LSCC faculty member or newly hired within a department.
Contact Us for More Information