Step 4: New & Returning Students: Submit Your Application and Required Documents (online) or bring all to the Bonanza
Follow these Directions to Submit Your Required Documents Electronically:
1. Be sure to make the subject line of your email: Dual Enrollment Application (Your Full Name). Example: Dual Enrollment Application (Jane Doe)
If you do not have a scanner, you can drop off your paperwork to one of our Admissions Offices (on either the Bessemer campus or Birmingham campus).
LOCATIONS: Admissions Bessemer Campus: Student Services Wing (A-Building). Admissions Birmingham Campus: Administration Building (2nd floor)
Before emailing your application and required paperwork (transcript, ID, Trial Schedule, etc...), complete this Checklist of completion.
Check to see if you have completed ALL of the required application steps PRIOR to submitting your application (and required paperwork) before coming to the Bonanza or submitting online. Complete this CHECK-List below and submit your application online for faster processing. If not, bring everything to the Bonanza.
1. ______ Completed Application
2. ______ Principal's signature on the Application (both New and Returning Students should submit)
3. ______ Parents or guardians signature on the Application (both New and Returning Students should submit)
4. ______ Copy of my state-issued ID (Returning students will NOT need to submit this unless the ID has expired)
5. ______ Official copy of my most recent high school transcripts (Student who took DE classes during the summer 2016 term will NOT have to submit a new transcript, but all others will.)
6 ______ Have attached my Trial Schedule to the application (and selected either one or two courses). (Returning and new students will have to submit this)
7. _______Understand that I must complete the DE Student Orientation session (online) and plan to complete this after the Bonanza or now. See STEP 5 for more information. (Returning and new students will have to complete this unless the Returning students already completed orientation over the summer).
Next...Go to Step 5
Funds for technical students are NEVER guaranteed. They are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Books, tuition, fees and select materials are covered for select technical programs only (while funds last).
Having Trouble with Any Issue, Contact Us