Step 2: New Dual Enrollment Students--Complete the DE Application. See STEP 4 for How to Submit Your Application and Required Paperwork as well as our Deadlines.
Returning Students can SKIP this step if they are either currently enrolled taking classes (this past summer).
Complete these APPLICATION steps and secure copies of your state-issued ID and High School Transcripts. (See STEP 4 for information on how to submit these documents to our college):
- 1. Complete Required SIGNATURES: Print and fully complete the dual enrollment application for admission (above). You must fully complete and sign / date the application for admission page. Your high school principal and guidance counselor must complete / sign the endorsement form. You and your parent / legal guardian must sign underneath the FERPA box on the endorsement form.
- 2. Submit Proper State-Issued ID or Birth Certificate along with High School (I-NOW) identification verification: Students have TWO OPTIONS to verify their identity.
- OPTION 1: Present a copy of a state issued driver's license or state issued ID card. To submit, copy your Alabama driver's license or other appropriate state-issued ID and include it in your completed application packet. NOTE: If you do not have a driver's license and need a state issued ID, you can use OPTION 2 (to fulfill this requirement) or Click here for more information on how to obtain a State Issued ID.
- OPTION 2: If you do NOT have a state issued ID or driver's license, use this option (Option 2). To do so, submit a copy of your Birth Certificate along with a copy of your high school (I-NOW) identification verification signed letter/form. To secure your signed high school (I-NOW) identification verification, see your high school counselor. Both the Birth Certificate and high school I-NOW identification verification MUST be attached to your application in order to waive the state issued ID requirement.
OPTION 1: State Issued ID OPTION 2: Birth Certificate
or Driver's License (from any PLUS signed high school (I-NOW)
US state). identification verification
3. Submit High School Transcripts:
Include a photocopy of your current high school transcript with your application. See STEP 4 for information on how to submit these documents to our college.
You must have an unweighted GPA of 2.50 or higher to qualify for Dual Enrollment admission.
Next...Go to Step 3
Having Trouble with Any Issue, Contact Us