Step 2: New Dual Enrollment Students--Complete the DE Application.  See STEP 4 for How to Submit Your Application and Required Paperwork as well as our Deadlines.  

Returning Students can SKIP this step if they are either currently enrolled taking classes (this past summer).


New Students:

Complete these APPLICATION steps and secure copies of your state-issued ID and High School Transcripts. (See STEP 4 for information on how to submit these documents to our college):
  • 1. Complete Required SIGNATURES:  Print and fully complete the dual enrollment application for admission (above).  You must fully complete and sign / date the application for admission page. Your high school principal and guidance counselor must complete / sign the endorsement form. You and your parent / legal guardian must sign underneath the FERPA box on the endorsement form.
  • 2. Submit Proper State-Issued  ID:  Copy your Alabama driver's license or other appropriate state-issued ID and include it in your completed application packet.   NOTE: Applicants must provide a state issued ID to participate in the dual enrollment program. Make a photocopy of the following and staple each item to the Dual Enrollment application:  (a) copy of student's high school transcripts; (b) copy of the student's official photo ID or driver's license.  (See.  if you do not have a driver's license and need a state issued ID.   Applicants must provide a to participate in the dual enrollment program.  If you do not have a driver's license:  Click here for more information on how to obtain a State Issued ID. 


3. Submit High School Transcripts:
  Include a photocopy of your current high school transcript with your application. See STEP 4 for information on how to submit these documents to our college.

NOTE:  You must have an unweighted GPA of 2.50 or higher to qualify for Dual Enrollment admission.   



Next...Go to Step 3


  Contact Lawson State Community College eCollege program 
Having Trouble with Any Issue, Contact Us